- What is a TREASURE •
We get this question a lot! A treasure is a twist on my son's security item: a crocheted pot holder from the 1960s that his great grandmother made. We were going through old boxes when he found it. He immediately snuggled up to it! 3 years later, he is attached to it and still sleeps with his treasure every single night.
- What makes the TREASURE different •
Our treasure isn’t an ordinary lovey or security blanket for a baby or child. The waffle gauze material is unique as it is made with extra cotton to make it more absorbent than a muslin swaddle. The weaving of the waffle gauze provides a different tactile experience. Providing sensory experiences for children is beneficial to their overall development. The waffle material is a texture that little ones love to rub on their cheeks for comfort and while providing sensory input.
- Benefits •
- provides comfort in unfamiliar environments (drop off at childcare/ separation anxiety when caregiver isn’t around)
- familiar object during new experiences (while traveling/medical procedure)
- tactile and sensory experiences
- makes bedtime routine more enjoyable
- creates a homelike atmosphere for NICU and PICU babes
As a company, we believe in the safety of your precious little ones and the peace of mind for you, so we encourage caregivers to use caution with allowing toys and bedding in a child's crib or bed. Please consult your baby's physician and the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines for safe sleep practices.