Will ship in 10 days.
Jack and Bay's lanyards are not only stylish, but they are also functional and safe. When designing these, we kept in mind the day-to-day responsibilities of those who would wear our lanyards.
Our lanyards use paracord instead of nylon cord or fabric. Paracord is strong, durable, and dries quickly. The silicone beads are non-toxic and BPA-free. Our lanyards have a breakaway clasp. This safety feature is very important. The clasp will automatically release from around the neck if the lanyard is pulled too tightly or gets caught.
- 100% silicone
- non-toxic and BPA free
- sturdy keyring
Wash and Care
- always wash before use
- use a mild soap and lay flat to dry
- while on the go, use baby wipes to clean
- each lanyard is handmade in Valdese, NC with US and imported materials
- beads are 100% silicone
- keyring is made of iron alloy and barrel plated
- nickel and lead free
- keyring is 1.25 inches in diameter and .25 inches in thickness
- we do not accept exchanges or returns, but please contact us if you have problems with your order
- colors and pattern placement may vary
- always supervise when in use
- this is not a teething toy
- inspect daily for wear and tear
- Follow us on Instagram @jackandbay • We love to see you and your littles!